Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blogging with Others...

So you know how much fun I have blogging. And how much fun I have getting to know other bloggers. I am pro-blog for many reasons, the biggest of which is the number of people of AWESOME that I have met blogging.

Therefore, I have decided to join Rachael Harrie's Platform-Building-Campaign.
It will be fun and exciting and hopefully, I will learn about other writers and stumble on to more awesome blogs. And best of all, it is pretty low maintenance, so it shouldn't interfere with my "Christa Talks to The Teen" or "Inside the Author's Studio" or the November "I Love Dark YA Blogfest." 

If you are blogging and interested, click on the badge above and come join me!


14 comments:

The East Coaster said...

Okay, I'm totally not in Christa's PBC group, but for those of you just joining her - she rocks. Hard. You're going to have a great time on her blog.

-This was not a paid advertisement, lol

Lori M. Lee said...

Awesome! I'm campaigning as well :D

A.J. Mullarky said...

Fellow campaigner, hi!

M.J. Fifield said...

I did the last campaign, back when it was a crusade. I haven't had a chance to sign up for this one but I hope to find the time to do it today.

J. A. Bennett said...

It feels like everyone in the world is doing this :)

Heather said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear that you're joining in on the fun. BTW, love your new avatar picture!

David Powers King said...

I'm campaigning right beside ya. Welcome to our YA group! Looking forward to working with you. :)

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

Okay, you've convinced me. I've seen this twice now and it looks really cool. :)

Amy

Lucy V Morgan said...

I shall be doing this again (although not in the YA group). I did it when I first started blogging and found loads of cool people/followers that way.

Lauren Elizabeth Morrill (Mona Mour) said...

Stopping by to say hello! Fellow campaigner here. Excited to follow along with your writing!

Kelley said...

YAY! Glad you'll be participating in this, too!

Angie Cothran said...

I'm in your YA group. I'm just stopping by to say Hi :)

glitterword said...

Iam in your campaign group! [throws confetti] Good luck

Jocelyn Rish said...

Hey Christa, I'm in your thriller/suspense campaign group. I really enjoyed your three truths and a lie posts. Looking forward to getting to know you better so I might have a chance of guessing correctly. :-)