Friday, October 28, 2011

Questions for My Teen Beta...October Edition



1. Glee: in or out?

Yes, Glee! Definitely in.

(Christa Note: I broke up with Glee in Season 2, but it was amicable so I bear Aliya no ill will for continuing a relationship with this show) 

2. Vampires or werewolves?

Tricky... I love them both, but most of my favorite series have vampires.

3. Vanilla or chocolate?


Chocolate!

4. Boy POV and girl POV favorite books?

All my favorite books are girl POV, but I think that's because there are so few boy POV books. I enjoy them both.

(Christa Note: She, of course, is not including TRAIN WRECK because it hasn't been published yet:))



5. New York or LA?

New York!


(Christa Note: Obvskis)


6. Eyebrow or belly ring---which is sexier?

Definitely belly button ring.

7. Best new show of the season?

New show? I don't watch new tv. I started watching Doctor Who! If we're talking about new shows, my sisters like the new show Awkward, and my friends like New Girl.

8. Best new YA book?


This is the hardest question yet. I love a lot of them... I'll have to go with Love Story by Jennifer Echols.


Thank you, Aliya! As usual, you are a font of YA knowledge and opinions. 

8 comments:

Jenny S. Morris said...

Such a fun interview! I broke up with Glee in season 2, as well. Oh, and New Girl is so funny. I haven't read Love Story, I'll have to check it out.

J. A. Bennett said...

I love these interviews! I'll have to check out that book!

mooderino said...

Good to know what the kids are up to. Great interview.

mood
Moody Writing
The Funnily Enough

Brinda said...

I haven't read many boy POV. I've started a steam punk YA that is male POV. I appreciate reading your teen reader answers! When does Train Wreck come out?

Mandie Baxter said...

Good to know. I love these posts. Funny though, b/c Love Story is my least favorite Echols (so far).

Shell Flower said...

Interesting how many teenagers are getting into Dr. Who these days. In my teenage years this would have branded you a total nerd, but now it's cool.

mish said...

Great interview. Keeps one updated about what the youngsters are thinking.
Nice to meet you... all the way from the other side of the globe.

AliyaPM said...

I love these posts. :)