|I love fan mail. Especially when it's written in 5 different colors!|
1. Did you see the Hunger Games? Did you like it?
I did see Hunger Games. It kinda seemed like a chick flick, which was weird because I was with a group of guys. It was still pretty good though.
(Christa side note: *shakes head* Chick flick? Really?)
2. Have you ever seen a movie that was a book first that made you want to read it?
I did see 21 which gave me the desire to read Bringing Down the House. I usually don't want to read the book after I watch the movie though.
3. Do you see yourself reading as an adult? Do your mom and dad read?
Yeah I'm sure that I'll read when I'm an adult. Both of my parents do read. My mom reads every night, while on the other hand my dad has these random binge reading days that usually occur during vacations.
4. Would the length of a book ever determine if you read it or not? (too long or too short?)
No, the length of the book doesn't really come into play for me.
5. Do you or any of your friends ever read/write blogs? (mine doesn't count)
I do not have any friends that write blogs. My sister had one when she went to school abroad.
6. Do any of your friends use Twitter or Tumblr?
Yes, a lot of my friends have Twitter, but I don't think any of them have Tumblr.
7. What's your favorite book from your childhood?
My favorite book from when I was a kid would have to be Bored Nothing to Do or Captain Underpants.
(Christa side note: My 7yo son loved both of these!)
8. What do you think of timeline FB?
I switched to timeline and tried looking at how to switch back. I'm not a big fan of it. I mostly found comments saying that its permanent.
9. Do you like spoken word poetry?
I haven't really heard any spoken word poetry unless you count rap.
(Christa side note: Jonny! Invite this kid to one of your shows.)
10. What do you think of when you think of a feminist?
This was kind of tough. Usually the first thing that comes to mind are the extreme feminists, but I know that there are the women who just push for women's rights. I feel like most people believe in equal rights, but don't go out of the way to enforce them.
Thank you so much to my awesome teen boy beta for dropping by once again. It is so so fun to have you stop by the blog. I hope even when you go to college next year (!) that you'll still be up for my funny questions. I happen to know that my young friend does read these comments so feel free to ask him anything or respond to any of the above:)