1. I've tried to find the most "boy-friendly" covers I could. Of these four, which is your favorite?
TEEN BOY: I like Exit Here the most because it doesn't feel cluttered. It's very simple.
2. Watch this movie preview. Would you ever go see this movie? Does it seem like a chick flick even though the main character is a dude?
3. Dudes in pink and purple--- yes or no?
TEEN BOY: It depends how bright it is. Plenty of guys wear pink at school, but not as much purple. Either way I'd say it's fine.
4. What one book will you maybe read this summer?
TEEN BOY: I hope to finish The Art of Fielding. It was given to me as a graduation present by a trustworthy librarian.
5. Would references to older music (not like your mom or dad's but like maybe stuff that's sort of dated) bother you in a book? What about a book that mentioned Facebook? Would you wonder if that will be obsolete in a few years?
TEEN BOY: It depends how I connect to the song. If it was one that I've totally forgotten about and used to like, I would love the reference. I wouldn't be thrilled by a Facebook reference, but it wouldn't ruin anything for me. I feel like FB will still be around in a few years, but it will be interesting to see what's next.
6. Do all your friends still use FB or has it reached the point of annoying?
TEEN BOY: Pretty much everyone still uses FB. There isn't anything else that really has the "fan base" to compete.
7. If someone gave you $100, what would you do with it (no questions asked)?
TEEN BOY: I would probably keep the money in my room for awhile, and then if I ran low on cash I'd get change in 20's and then deposit some of it. A majority of the money would go towards food, most likely Chipotle.
And that's it! I'd like to thank my awesome teen boy for answering honestly and being full of win as usual. Hopefully, we'll get to have him back one more time before he leaves for school.