So my friend Bruce told me that all my writerly stuff on my blog for the A to Z blogfest was sterile. Thank God someone finally said something. I have been feeling this way for the past 14 letters. So glad I am not the only one who has noticed my plunge into the land of Suck.
Done with A to Z blogfest. Sorry. Blogfest fail.
I am not a joiner sadly. And as per usual, I can't stick with anything that limits my ability to publicly humiliate myself. Also, this blogging is sucking major time out of my WIP revision schedule. Bottom line: I have not been able to procrastinate adequately on my WIP and I blame blogging.
Let's give it up for me getting past F.
Speaking of humiliation, it is time to get back to that action. I will try to come up with something good for Exercise in Humiliation Friday. Stay tuned.
In the meantime, I will tell you five things about my week so far and you can guess which one of these did not happen:
1. A homeless woman asked me how many blocks were 15 M-I-L-E-S (she spelled it out) and then got mad at me when I gave her my el card and told her it would take her too long to walk to the shelter she was trying to get to (I saw the sheet--truly 15.8 miles away).
2. I have eaten no white foods with the exception of cauliflower this week because I purchased a book on Amazon that promises a good body and a 15 minute orgasm if I refrain from white food consumption.
3. I got a kettlebell so I could have Michelle Obama arms and threw my back out after the second rep.
4. I wrote one revised chapter of my WIP and then sent it to Carrie because I am the NEEDIEST CP EVER and I am totally waiting for her to send me a letter breaking up with me.
5. I read a manuscript submission this week about a sexy gargoyle and have been looking longingly at tall buildings all week.
So which one of these didn't happen????